Terms and Conditions
LIEUWE ONLINE SHOP
Please read our Privacy and Security Statement and our Terms and Conditions of Sale set out below. All orders made through this website are assumed to be in acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
Privacy and Security Statement
We collect all personal information about customers which is supplied by the customer while completing the online ordering process. We do not collect any information relating to credit or debit cards (including credit card number). All such information supplied to us by customers is only used by Lieuwe Boards to contact customers in connection with the specific purchase being made and in strict accordance with Lieuwe Boards’s privacy statement. If making payment for goods using PayPal your order will be processed by PayPal whose secure server encrypts credit card information to ensure that transactions are safely completed over the Internet. Lieuwe Boards will receive details of your order – but not your credit card number – as soon as PayPal have debited your account on behalf of the Lieuwe Boards. PayPal will confirm this debit with you direct and the Lieuwe Boards will confirm receipt of your order – and give you a progress report on stock availability – within two working days. We are very confident about the transaction security we offer. However, if you still do not wish to make your purchase online with your credit card there are other ways to pay. If you have any questions about these arrangements please contact us.
Our Terms and Conditions
Dutch Law. Relevant Dutch law will apply to the Agreement and the relevant courts of The Netherlands will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Agreement.
The contract to supply goods by the Lieuwe Boards to its customers will be made after the customer pays Lieuwe Boards for the order. The Lieuwe Boards will e-mail the customer confirming the order made.
All personal data supplied by the customer to Lieuwe Boards via the shop will be used solely to process and monitor the transaction for which the information is supplied. The supplying of such personal data by the customer is therefore deemed to be in acceptance of Lieuwe Boards processing this data to meet their order and all meet the GDPR requirements.
Customers have the right to cancel the contract. The period in which the customer can cancel the contract starts from the day the contract is initially made, and lasts until 7 working days from the day after receipt of the goods. In such cases, the purchase price including delivery and return postage cost will be refunded to the customer within 30 days. The 30 day refund period will begin on the day the consumer has given notice to cancel the contract. This cancellation right is case the goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose or match their description. However, when the board is made for the customer only, the order can only be cancelled until the design has been confirmed by mail.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time you place your order, and this price will remain valid until the goods are supplied or until the order has been cancelled.
Be aware that mistakes in pricing can be made due to software issues, if an error accures Lieuwe Boards holds the right to charge the additional amount for the purchased goods before sending out the items.
The Lieuwe Boards will make every effort to ensure that all orders are delivered within specific dates for certain locations after receiving the order. If this is not possible for any reason the customer will be informed by appropriate means (email, post or telephone) and their money will be refunded. Reimbursement will take place as soon as possible, and at the latest within a period of 60 days from the order being received.
- Lieuwe Boards B.V. products carry a one-year guarantee from the date of sale to the final consumer.
- Lieuwe Boards B.V. boards are prepared to ride in the provided system and it is the only recommended solution for them. The exception to that rule are custom made inserts and Humanoid Boots only to be ridden on the Say no More to apply for warranty.. We kindly inform you that assembling the wakeboard bindings to other boards than the Say no More (stiff boots) is tantamount to the warranty loss. Please keep also in mind that if you ride in wakeboard bindings (stiff boots) on another board than the Say no More, you do it on your own (user’s) responsibility.Therefore, the warranty does not apply if the wakeboard bindings (stiff boots) have been mounted.
- The Lieuwe Boards B.V. warranty is applicable to the first owner only and is a REPAIR OR REPLACE policy. Be aware that we may repair the product at our discretion.
- Lieuwe Boards B.V. reserves the right to make the final decision on any warranty issue.
- If warranty is granted the product will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- No warranty will be allowed unless proof of purchase is supplied.
- Lieuwe Boards B.V. is responsible for failure of material or construction technique during normal sailing conditions.
- Impact with hard objects (e.g. rocks or beach) or transport damage will not be covered.
- For transport damage, it is YOUR responsibility to make a claim with the courier so please make sure you are aware of their procedures and that you follow them. Lieuwe Boards B.V. is not responsible for any transport issues.
- Warranty boards will be replaced without accessories.
- In the event of the photos not being clear, you may be asked to send the product back to Lieuwe Boards B.V. for inspection. If not, and the warranty is approved, the product must be DESTROYED and disposed of in a way that is both environmentally sound and ensures it can never be used again.
- How to do it? All warranties kiteboards should be sent to the place where they were purchased. The email should be titled with the serial number of the board and the country it is from. The email must be accompanied with:
* scan/screen of the serial number of the board
* photo clearly showing the damage to the board (top and bottom)
* copy of the sales receipt of the board showing the purchase date (the receipt must be clear to read).
- If any of this info is missing Lieuwe Boards B.V. will not be able to process the case.
1. Our Logos and Other Designs
a. Platform Purpose – Lieuwe Boards provides an online platform that assists to create and manage various design assets. Users can use Lieuwe Boards’s service to create and customize their own board.
b. Paid Designs –In order to use your end Products outside of the Site, whether for commercial or personal use, you must pay the Fee stated on the site or through in case of working with one of our designers cthis has to be approved by them directly . You may not use any of Lieuwe Boards’s end products outside of the site, whether for commercial or personal use, without paying all applicable and respective Fees in advance.
c. Unpaid Designs-Throughout the process of design, Lieuwe Boards may show the user different designs and/or design concepts, however the user has no right or license to use or copy any of the designs other than the final one once it is paid for. This final design will be shown and available for download.Throughout the process Lieuwe Boards will also make use of certain symbols, colors, fonts and other design elements (collectively known as “Design Resources”) that may or may not be used to design the user’s end product. You may not use any of these design resources individually.
d. Third Party Design Resources – Prior to creating and using any end product, Lieuwe Boards highly recommends you to perform due diligence to determine that the use of the design resources is free of any adverse claims and is not subject to any third party rights. All use of symbols / logo’s is AT YOUR OWN RISK. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sub-license, rent, lend, assign, gift, sell or otherwise transfer or distribute for any purposes whatsoever any portion of the design resources not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners or (ii) in any way that violates any third party right. You acknowledge that some fonts and symbols used during the design process might have been licensed from a third party provider. Under no circumstances will Lieuwe Boards be liable in any way for any design resources, including, but not limited to, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any materials or any part thereof. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any design resources, including, without limitation, the existence of any third party rights that may exist in such resources.
e. Use of Lieuwe Boards Branding and Design – All of Lieuwe Boards designs that appear throughout the design process, as well as trademarks and service marks, logos, slogans and taglines, are the property of Lieuwe Boards. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, nothing should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on the Site which are the property of Lieuwe Boards. Any use of the Materials for any purpose other than as specifically permitted herein or without our prior consent or the prior written consent of our licensors, as applicable, is expressly prohibited. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
2. User responsibilities
a. Legality of Activity – You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities using our site, including content you submit or share via Lieuwe Boards’s design process. You will not use our services for any illegal purpose. You are responsible for ensuring you do not violate the laws of your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright, IP, trademark, design patent and related laws. Lieuwe Boards may determine in its sole discretion whether or not an account is in violation of any of its policies. Violation of any of these policies may result in user information tracking with such information being stored to identify the offending user. Offending user may be permanently restricted from holding an account or using the services.
b. General – In addition, you agree to all of the following:
1. You will not imply or claim that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Lieuwe Boards without our express written permission.
2. You will not access the Services or the Account by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Lieuwe Boards and you will not attempt to or actually override or sabotage our security. In addition you will not attempt or engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Lieuwe Boards infrastructure.
3. You agree that Lieuwe Boards shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort, directly or indirectly, incurred as a result of using or clicking any third party links appearing on our Site.
4.You will not create end products using Lieuwe Boards that are: pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, reasonably likely to cause harm, or that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libelous.
“Intellectual property rights” means all patents, Tradename law which protects the name under which an enterprise does business and collaboration, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trademarks, service marks, get up and trade, internet domain, rights to goodwill or to sue for passing off, rights in designs, database rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or shall subsist now or in the future in any part of the world. First, you guarantee that all elements of text, images or other artwork you provide are either owned by your good selves, or that you have permission to use them. When you provide text, images or other artwork to us, you agree to protect us from any claim by a third party that we’re using their intellectual property.
If you should have any complaints or questions about any aspect of this online shop or the products you have received please contact us.