Custom Design Process and Terms
Not sure yet? No problem! You can share your ideas first, without any costs involved. Use the 'Pay later' option or submit your ideas first to get started. We'll help you create a clear briefing and select an artist for your dream art before incurring any costs.
- After mutual approval of the final briefing, selected artist and associated Custom Design Package, we'll go into the design phase.
- With entering the design phase, you agree that the agreed Custom Design Package will be charged.
- The Design and Board itself need to be payed before production. Order the design package and standard board of choice through our website.
- Prices of our 'standard' boards are applicable for Custom Designs and can be found under the 'Kiteboards' menu (eg. do not select boards with an existing design).
- Each 'Custom Design package' consists of design activities by our artist as described and come with one correction round, except for 'King', this has two.
- Changing the briefing when in the design phase may result in additional hours charged. Our custom manager will indicate when the briefing is changed and will ask for your approval ahead of incurring these costs.
- We do not accept return claims on our 'Custom Design packages'.
This is it, but feel free to check our Terms and Conditions. More importantly, be sure our experienced team will guide you at every step of the way to design and craft your dream kiteboard.